[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 bugs...

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Feb 15 11:28:01 MST 2005

Mohit Muthanna wrote:
> 2) Placed a phone call. Pause. Busy tone. Asterisk never gets the
> call. "iax2 show registry" shows the connection (with the service
> provider) as "Registered".
>
> Both times, restarting Asterisk has solved the problem. Of course, I'm
> not happy with this solution as I'm trying to provide a 24hr service
> here.
>
> Could this be a service provider problem?
>
> Mohit.

I experienced something similar to this a week or so ago with an IAX
provider. Nothing appeared in the console when a call was trying to dial
in. I regret that I did not do enough research to see what exactly
happened, but stopping and restarting asterisk resolved it immediately.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/