[Asterisk-Users] Queue Abandoned and DND

Pablo Alsina palsina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:35:22 MST 2005

Hi

I'm using Ast 1.0.3, and managing a Queue for ACD. Our Callcenter
supervisor uses Flash Operator Panel to see status of the Queue, and
logged in Agents. All calls that stay to long in the Queue gets into a
Voicemail, in order to have customer leave a message.

1. I see the Queue has a Completed and Abandoned counter. I have not
found a exact definition of these, besides the obvius ones. What kind
of call would make into these counters? For example, if a caller
hangup while being in the Queue, is that an Abandoned? What if he goes
into Voicemail because of timeout?

2. Sometimes my Callcenter Agents are logged in, but set their
softphone into DND. Is there a way I can make some kind of report for
"rejected calls" in the Queue?

Thanks,
Pablo