[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Number

Mohit Muthanna mohit.muthanna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:11:34 MST 2005

I've used them too and got absolutely nothing from them. My e-mails
hardly ever get responses and when they do respond, it's usually a
one-liner that evades the question. Stay as far away as you can from
Sixtel / IAX.cc. I think a BBB complaint about them should be made.

Mohit.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:52:33 -0500, Andrew Thompson
<asteriskuser at aktzero.com> wrote:
> BJ Weschke wrote:
> >  I've had the same experience. I've been waiting 7+ business days for
> > their "unlimited incoming minutes" DIDs which were supposed to be
> > provisioned "within 1-4 hours".
>
> Did you get any notice from them on the DID?
>
> The dropdown for unlimited use DIDs only gives a choice for Area Code.
> Have you had any communication with them on the actual prefix you wanted?
>
> After clicking the button myself, I eventually found out that they
> couldn't give me a DID that was local to me.
>
> I had one other ticket open that now seems to be MIA. I'll not be using
> them for anything real important.
>
> There doesn't seem to be a business in the market that one could rely on.
>
> --
> Andrew Thompson
> http://aktzero.com/
> http://dev.asteriskdocs.org/

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't."