[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Number

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Feb 15 09:52:33 MST 2005

BJ Weschke wrote:
>  I've had the same experience. I've been waiting 7+ business days for
> their "unlimited incoming minutes" DIDs which were supposed to be
> provisioned "within 1-4 hours".

Did you get any notice from them on the DID?

The dropdown for unlimited use DIDs only gives a choice for Area Code.
Have you had any communication with them on the actual prefix you wanted?

After clicking the button myself, I eventually found out that they
couldn't give me a DID that was local to me.

I had one other ticket open that now seems to be MIA. I'll not be using
them for anything real important.

There doesn't seem to be a business in the market that one could rely on.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/