[Asterisk-Users] ATA that actually work with T.38

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Tue Feb 15 08:22:34 MST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 5:27 PM, Cory Andrews wrote:

> There is just a form that needs to be completed, which we forward on
> to Linksys and they approve or deny the application based upon the
> background of the applicant.  Have had very few applications rejected,
> pretty straightforward process.

I don't get it. My assumption is that by "background" you mean the
applicant turns out to be a VOIP provider as opposed to say a lot of
people on this list that would be interested in buying one of these
devices but can't because they're really just end users.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com