[Asterisk-Users] ATA that actually work with T.38

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Mon Feb 14 15:27:41 MST 2005

Regarding the Linksys PAP2-NA, as stated on our site:

    "This product is ONLY available to qualified service providers who
    sign an authorization agreement with Linksys and will NOT be sold to
    end-users. Please contact our sales department to discuss the
    purchase of this product. Call 1-800-398-VOIP to speak with a
    representative.
    IF YOU ARE NOT A SERVICE PROVIDER, DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AS YOUR
    ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.

There is just a form that needs to be completed, which we forward on to
Linksys and they approve or deny the application based upon the
background of the applicant.  Have had very few applications rejected,
pretty straightforward process.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com