[Asterisk-Users] make of asterisk doesn't do anything...

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Feb 15 05:34:35 MST 2005

I just got the latest update from the 1.0 CVS tree this morning.  I was able
to make the zaptel drivers just fine, but in the asterisk directory, "make"
just sits there.

This is under the 2.4 kernel on a SuSE system which has worked just fine until
now.

I'm making as root, so it's not likely a permission problem.

According to top, grep and cat are running with grep sucking down a huge
amount of processor time.

I did a "make clean" before the make, but that didn't help anything.

It is a slow machine, but I let it run for like 15m and it hasn't produced the
first bit of output.

Anyone run into this?

Thanks for any advice...

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.