[Asterisk-Users] Capi channel - can I route call to another channel or back to PBX and free current channel ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Tue Feb 15 02:45:16 MST 2005

Hi,

I have following problem. Asterisk is connected to ISDN router on BRI
interface. ISDN PBX is connected to another channel of BRI interface. Now
I'd like to route all incoming calls first to Asterisk and then if caller
wants to talk to extension on ISDN PBX then I'd like to route call to
another capi channel but free the current one.

Is this possible at all or do I need to take 2 capi channels to route calls
?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.