[Asterisk-Users] Linphone / Kphone

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 14 18:41:51 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 11:43 +1100, Duane wrote:

> Yea I've been hanging out for them to support it for ages now...

Hehe. Not the worst thing to hang out for :) Anyway, OPAL seems
to have a reasonably working SIP stack by now, I did a test run
with the cli client and it worked. Some features are missing maybe,
didn't check in detail, and GM integration is still in the works
but shouldn't be too difficult I guess. So restrained optimism
might be in order, at least regarding preliminary test versions
during the coming months ...

Regards, Bruno.