[Asterisk-Users] Linphone / Kphone

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon Feb 14 17:43:41 MST 2005

Bruno Hertz wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 22:29 +1100, Duane wrote:
>

>>I gave up trying to use linux soft clients they all seem to have some
>>fatal flaws or issues I could never fully get rid of
>

> While I'd second that, Gnomemeeting is still pretty good and by far the
> best softphone I've used on Linux. Currently, it supports H323 only, but
> SIP support is in development. It looks like it will take some more time
> though until a first test version is available.
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-list/2004-December/msg00198.html

Yea I've been hanging out for them to support it for ages now...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
     but the optimist has a better time on the trip."