[Asterisk-Users] Uptime/reliability with SER, Asterisk

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Feb 14 11:27:53 MST 2005

Our SER/Asterisk implementation is extremely stable if you define
stable as the ability to deliver a set of features without either
application
crashing. We are a production environment with 75 users total. Asterisk is
only used for voicemail. The only issue we have is that the audio
(greeting or message) being play from Asterisk sometimes has a
robotic or "stuttering" quality to it. I suspect this is latency in the
data network but I have yet to figure it out.

-Steve