[Asterisk-Users] Uptime/reliability with SER, Asterisk

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:45:42 MST 2005

Could anyone shed any light on how SER and/or Asterisk (stable branch)
has held up for them in that last while?

Are you using SER and/or * in a production environment? Do you ever
restart the software or reboot the system? How many users are
utilizing the system? How many calls per day/concurrently?

I read some uptimes and such on the mailing list from long ago, so I
was wondering what some more recent results were like. I'm running
Asterisk at home, but only since recently so my experience won't be a
good representation of the reliability and stability.

Thanks in advance.