[Asterisk-Users] Digium Cards connecting to BT

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:39:06 MST 2005

The X101P works but I dont think it would be acceptable in a
commercial environment. The  audio levels are too low and there is too
much echo (or speech break-up with the aggressive cancellation set
on).
Saying that hang-up detection works and CLID works with some source
code changes.

Anybody got a winning setup in the UK, I'd love to hear from you if so! ?

Mike