[Asterisk-Users] Digium Cards connecting to BT

Patrick Lidstone (Personal E-mail) patrick at lidstone.net
Mon Feb 14 08:13:37 MST 2005

> Hi there
>
> Just a general question, has anybody experienced any problems
> with any Digium telephony cards in the UK, specifically with
> BT (British Telecom) lines. I just want to make sure there
> are no compatibility issues before purchasing cards, (mainly
> TDM400P's)
>
> Any comments would be greatly appreciated

I know of about a dozen UK users, myself included, who cannot get the TDM400
FXO modules to do hangup detection correctly on a BT line. I have raised
this with Digium support and they have suggested a fix, as has another user
on this list. I haven't had time to test either fix yet, but will post to
the list if I am successful.

Patrick