[Asterisk-Users] Debian way of compiling zaptel kernel modules

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Sun Feb 13 22:26:31 MST 2005

I have used a custom kernel in the past.  I was hoping that I could just
download the kernel-source, and compile the zaptel-source to produce the
modules.  The zaptel-source compile works, but only the programs get
compiled.

I am actually running your binaries right now.  I just wanted to take more
control of the process.

Thanks,

Geoff