[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Sun Feb 13 11:21:03 MST 2005

I found out the CD's I made were OK - I used one on a different computer
and it worked fine.

Asterisk at home doesn't like the current Asterisk box I'm using now.  It's
an IBM Netfinity 3500 - dual 233MHz processor, SCSI, 512MB, DVD-ROM,
blah,
blah.  That's the only computer I get the error message with.  I'll buy
a new computer and switch others around and put it on a different one.

Thanks for the offers for CD's, but for some reason Asterisk at Home
doesn't like the IBM computer.  I know it's only a dual P-II 233 system
and *@home states it wants 300MHz, but my current AMP/Asterisk
installation works great on the box now.