[Asterisk-Users] Speech Recognition

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Feb 13 07:02:24 MST 2005

Steve then you have had your head up your arse for a number of years.

Nuance was delivering 90% in 1999 and I have a number of happy customers
to prove it.

You also obviously didn't look at either the Nuance or angel sites
because both of them offer free form speech to text capabilities.

One of the first customers I had in Australia for Nuance was ordering of
stock for Revlon cosmetics using a speech to an automated ordering
system using their antiquated stock database.

Dean