[Asterisk-Users] soho fax suggestions?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Feb 12 14:38:06 MST 2005

Need to replace our older soho fax machine with something more current.
Would like to run the fax line through *, but haven't been able to
make spandsp work correctly with digium TDM04b card. Our fax volume
is very low (maybe a few per week), but we have multiple offices in
three geographic locations and would like to be able to email the
images to the correct location.

For planning purposes, is it appropriate to think in terms of purchasing
a t38 capable box even if its not supported by * today? (I'm well aware
of the bounty and Steve's work.)

If now is the time to purchase a t38 capable fax machine, anyone have
any suggestions on a low-volume soho-sized box?