[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

Asterisk at Home asteriskathome at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 22:00:05 MST 2005

1. There is a help file you can run from the Linux
command line help-aah. This will tell you how to
change the passwords. On a clean install it tells you
this in the motd.

2. Not sure about this second one. I made some big
changes in asterisk for this release. It now runs as
asterisk not as root and it uses amportal to start not
the startup files in /etc/init.d I think only a clean
install will fix this.

3. A lot of changes in FOP too the config files are in
a different place could cause this problem.

Sorry about all the changes. As we get closer to a 1.0
release of Asterisk at Home a lot of this will stabilize.