[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

Ariel Batista arielb27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:55:12 MST 2005

Hello,

Great job on the Asterisk at home project. Looks great this new version is really nicer looking.  But I have a few questions.

1) For the new web access http://localIP/maint how and where do I change the password.
2) Since I don't use the Amp section for setup the .conf files I use my own. How do I get the asterisk server running status up.  I have it running and works but shows up as not running on the web page.
3) I upgraded my system from the older .04 by downloading the new tar and running your script. Then I copied my .conf files back and rebooted. I had already changed my password and logins names before this.  Asterisk is up and running without any issue's. But the Flash Operator panel comes up flashing and I can't seem to get it to work.

I feel you have done a great job and I would like to thank you for your setup to us.  I will be sending you a donation soon. I am at a small self employed computer consultant that has limited funds at present.  This is one of the best setups for Asterisk that I have seen. I feel your name does not do it right due to it can be used for SOHO's and other setups.  It's great keep up the good work. You actually make AMP work.

P.S. one more question do you have an area in the freenode for chat? If you don't I would love to help out in it.  Something like Asterisk-athome would be nice.

Ariel