[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-MySQL: Not loading voicemail config fromMySQL

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Feb 11 10:04:51 MST 2005

What version of asterisk?

-Matthew

----- Original Message -----
From: "beonice" <beonice at yahoo.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 10:36 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-MySQL: Not loading voicemail config
fromMySQL

+---------------------------+------------+----------+--------------+--------
-----------+-------+------------+----------------+

+---------------------------+------------+----------+--------------+--------

Spencer,markster at linux-support.net,mypager at digium.com,attach=no|serveremail=
myaddy at digium.com|tz=central
> ;4300 => 3456,Ben Rigas,ben at american-computer.net
> ;4310 => -5432,Sales,sales at marko.net
> ;4069 => 6522,Matt

Brooks,matt at marko.net,,|tz=central|attach=yes|saycid=yes|dialout=fromvm|call
back=fromvm|review=yes|operator=yes|envelope=yes