[Asterisk-Users] Is there a Caller ID issue in the latest CVSStable

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Fri Feb 11 07:57:14 MST 2005

Wait a sec, so let me get this straight...

Previously if you checked out cvs 1.0.5 stable you would get the caller
id bug and now there's a 1.0.5 stable that doesn't have the bug? Errr,
someone please explain to me the versioning scheme being used here.
Seems to me that if stable is released with a bug then the only way to
change that is to issue a new release (like 1.0.6) without the bug.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com