[Asterisk-Users] Searchable Mailing Lists & NooB Question

Ed Guy edguy at pulver.com
Fri Feb 11 00:02:45 MST 2005

The notation is confusing, but 32kBs (KBytes/s) is the
same as 256kbs (kbit/sec)!  Of course, I'm assuming this is
what Geoff meant.

I've had to rate limit some file transfers
to prevent interference with the voice channels.
Your experience will depend on how much the
web and jabber servers are used.

/ed