[Asterisk-Users] Re: Terrible inbound call quality vs. outbound

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Thu Feb 10 16:34:42 MST 2005

To Bryan, Brian, Daryl, David and others who have reported the same
VoicePulse inbound problem I am experiencing:

In my extreme efforts to debug this inbound call quality situation, it
seems that if I disable the IAX2 registry and instead register a SIP
channel against VoicePulse (gw5.voicepulse.com) for my inbound context,
the call quality issue is completely fixed.

Do any of you guys have a moment to try that out on your configuration?
It may help us all in our attempts to pinpoint this issue... even if VP
is not willing to put any efforts into diagnosing this.

Thanks,
/rg