[Asterisk-Users] Re: Terrible inbound call quality vs. outbound

bryan tholen bryan at itfreedom.com
Wed Feb 2 11:44:53 MST 2005

Just to add some weight here, I am having the exact same issue. My
VoicePulse 512 DID is very unstable but out bound calls are fine. Also
my Toll-Free DID through NuFone is fine in both directions. I spent a
lot of time troubleshooting my end (QOS,Asterisk server
capabilities,Hardware timing) none of which resolved the incoming call
quality issues. I finally got the NuFone DID and could confirm the
problem is not on my end. I have not contacted VoicePulse regarding this
issue but I will be doing that soon. Any further input is much appreciated.