[Asterisk-Users] Is there a Caller ID issue in the latest CVSStable

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Thu Feb 10 12:01:56 MST 2005

Paul, 1.0.5 stable suffers from caller id issues as well, at least for
SIP channels. What fixed things for me was swapping in app_dial.c from
1.0.2 stable (didn't try others). You could also just diff app_dial.c
between versions to find the problem but I took the lazy way out the
first time around.

Caller id seems to be fixed in the current cvs head but for production
you should probably stick with stable.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com