[Asterisk-Users] Is there a Caller ID issue in the latest CVSStable

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Wed Feb 9 10:31:57 MST 2005

I thought that as long as I stuck to the stable branch, only major bug fixes
would be included, no new features or changing of the way things are
handled?

I mean, isn't the latest CVS Stable better than 1.03? I'm in the
asterisk-cvs list and every day I see bug fixes added to the stable branch
that fixes segfaults and divide by 0's and typo's here and a mistake there,
etc. etc. won't all those bugs be present in the 1.03 version? I don't want
my system to seg fault as the cvs list would indicate it could.

So there are known issues with the latest CVS Stable? What is the best known
version of Asterisk to date? 1.03? 1.05? I'm not interested in new features,
just stability and quality.