[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 and AutoAnswer.

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Thu Feb 10 08:20:37 MST 2005

Chris Wade wrote:
> C F wrote:
>
>> On a Cisco 7960 Auto Answer is only configurable using the phone (not
>> via TFTP), does anybody know if it is possible using sip notify or any
>> other way but walking over to the phone?
>

> I've got a script that logs into the phone and sets this using the 'test
> key' functionality of the telnet CLI on the phone.  This is the only
> other way I am aware of at this time.  I'll post this on the wiki later
> this week.
>
> -Chris

My apologies for not getting this posted yet.  I've got several pieces
of my setup here that I want to clean up to reflect recent changes in
HEAD before I post them.  I've also got to sanitize everything for
posting to the community - a lot of this stuff is really specific to our
implementation here.  On top of this, I've also got some deadlines I'm
trying to meet right now.  Things will clear up for me around the 20th,
so for anybody needing this stuff, just hold on until then.

-Chris