[Asterisk-Users] Need help with a Cisco 7960

Christian Moller uwv at mailsnare.net
Thu Feb 10 07:47:23 MST 2005

Hi all,
I have seen similar discussions about this problem earlier, but I need some
help here! I've been using this phone for allmost two years without any
problems. Just about a week ago I had the phone unplugged for a few days and
when I plugged it in again it had lost all settings, including the settings
password. It was reset back to the factory default. Well, then I decided to
enter my TFTP settings again, but I can't even do that! I unlock the
settings but I can not enter anything on that screen. I get the Phone
unprovisioned message. Any idea? I know this is a little off topic, but I'm
using it with my Asterisk. Any help would be apreciated!
Many thanks,
Christian