[Asterisk-Users] Tormenta 2 Card number rotary switch

Calin Serbanescu calin at tts.ro
Thu Feb 10 07:24:48 MST 2005

Hello,

I had two quad-E1 Tormenta2 cards in my system and yesterday i had to
replace the CPU. I noticed the rotary switch on each card that sets the
card number or ID...

Both switches were set up on 0 and everything worked fine. Should i set
one card to 0 and the other one to 1, or... "if it works, don't fix
it!" ?

I had some nightmares with IDs on Dialogic hardware with Bayonne and i
don't want to go back to that age :( .

Sorry if this is a stupid question, i'm newbie in working with these
cards.

Thanks,
Calin.