[Asterisk-Users] Zombie SIP channels

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:08:01 MST 2005

Thanks for the tip.  They both seemed to go away on their own after a
while with no action on my part.  I am not sure what caused it (there
is nothing in the log file).  This is the first time I have seen it on
any of my asterisk machines (and I have been working with asterisk for
a year now).

Any ideas on why a zombie sip channel would occur?

Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

- Pedro