[Asterisk-Users] G.729 codec for X-lite soft phone

Adrian Chapman adrian at trivas.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 13:51:18 MST 2005

Daniel Eboa wrote:
> Sir,
>
> I think when somebody asked a question, is because he doesn't know the
 > answer. Even maybe when for some people like you, the answer is
 > evidence.
 > Thinking that I know the answer of the question I asked, suppose that
 > I'm stupid, while I'm not.
 > I you feel offence by the question I asked, please simply ignore it.
>
> Regards.
>
> Daniel.

Daniel,

I think you'll find that Seshu was implying you do a little basic
research for yourself. It's easier than asking here, and you get an
answer more quickly.

A two second visit to www.xten.com, and clicking on the clearly labelled
link to compare the free and paid versions of the softphone shows that
one difference between the free and paid versions is that the paid
version supports G.729a. Get your credit card out, and your desires are met.

http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=products&smenu=compare

--
Adrian Chapman
Director