[Asterisk-Users] G.729 codec for X-lite soft phone

Daniel Eboa Daniel_Eboa at creolink.com
Wed Feb 9 11:29:43 MST 2005

Sir,

I think when somebody asked a question, is because he doesn't know the answer. Even maybe when for some people like you, the answer is evidence. Thinking that I know the answer of the question I asked, suppose that I'm stupid, while I'm not. I you feel offence by the question I asked, please simply ignore it.

Regards.

Daniel.