[Asterisk-Users] Web based Asterisk management tool

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Feb 9 11:00:39 MST 2005

AMP is great and provides integrated extensions to dial to access features
implemented in asterisk.  It also provides webbased access to voicemail and
flash panel operator.  You will find that many phones have features
implemented into them as well.  The snom phones are a great example of this
and have a webserver built into the actual phone.  You will have to decide
if you want to use the phone's built in features or asterisk's or a
combination of both.

www.voxbox.ca