[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXO - Any one got it working well in UK without Hangup problems

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Wed Feb 9 10:48:11 MST 2005

Hi Guys,

I recently got a TDM400P 4 FXO for use in the UK, this at the time seemed
like a good idea as I had good results with an X100P clone.

Installation went great and call clarity is excellent no echo like I had on
the clone card.

My problems start with detecting hanging up the line.  If a person calls
into the system and speaks to me on a SIP phone when I hang up the call
clears down OK, if the caller goes into an IVR, and hangs up a default
timeout does a hang up and clears down OK.  However if the incoming caller
goes into MeetMe, and hangs up Asterisk doesn't detect this and sits there
playing MOH indefinitely.

The upshot is Asterisk and the TDM400P are not detecting a remote call
hang-up.

I have spoken to BT about what kind of disconnection etc and they are less
than helpful.

I have tried both busydetect and callprogress, (either or) and still no go.

Is there anyone in the UK that has a working solution???

Any help appreciated before another sleepless night :-)

Regards,

Chris

PS:  Sorry if you have seen this posted elsewhere before

--

SIP: 248189 at fwd.pulver.com (ext 5002)