[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and SER Integration together

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Wed Feb 9 09:44:30 MST 2005

I know FWD uses a SER/Asterisk combo, and I keep hearing about the massive
benefits, however, my initial playing around in SER's configuration
indicates it's NOTHING like Asterisk at all, and almost 5x as difficult to
understand and configure. But that's only after a few hours of playing with
it.

I'm interested in learning SER more, especially the integration with
Asterisk. Is there a good how-to guide with lots of examples on how to
accomplish this optimal setup? Anybody got any good links or resources or
can help me with examples? Right now I have Asterisk doing all the work and
it's getting frustrating w/ Quality issues left and right and such.