How do I match a "D"? (Was: RE: [Asterisk-Users] In-band disc onn ect problem (legacy PBX) - asterisk doesn't hear the touchtone?)

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Wed Feb 9 09:39:24 MST 2005

David Brodbeck wrote:
> [...]

I am stupid - I thought you meant the DTMF for the D button (aka 3DEF) :-)

> Anyway, I figured it out.  The extension was working, but Background()
> ignores the tones A through D by default.  I didn't realize this because I
> wasn't waiting for message playback to finish.

Cool, I didn't realize you can match on these DTMF signals as Israeli
phones usually don't have them :-)

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad at codefidence.com>
Codefidence. A name you can trust(tm)
Web: http://codefidence.com  | SIP: gilad at pbx.codefidence.com
Tel: +972.9.8650475 ext. 201 | Fax:  +972.9.8850643

"I am Jack's Overwritten Stack Pointer"
	-- Hackers Club, the movie