[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CVS stable (current) crashes on remote user (over CAPI) pressing # or * when in conference

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Feb 9 08:21:45 MST 2005

Hi,

if I dial remote user (over CAPI) and transfer it to conference, if it
presses * or #, asterisk crashes with following core trace...
This works OK with internal extensions ....

bt full
0 0x0805dae6 in ast_queue_frame (chan=0x819b738, fin=0x40d99660)
    at channel.c:384
        f = (struct ast_frame *) 0x810d7b8
        prev = (struct ast_frame *) 0x0
        cur = Variable "cur" is not available.

I have :

exten => 80,1,MeetMe(|aMsE)
exten => _8[1-8],1,MeetMe(${EXTEN}|pMs)

I've submitted bug report, but they claim I should recreate it on official
Asterisk channel. Anyone with similar experience?  Any advice ?

Regards,

Rob.