[Asterisk-Users] what should SDP show in c=

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 07:05:12 MST 2005

Hi

I am running mediaproxy infront of asterisk, with SER

xlite ====> SER =======>asterisk (voicemail)
           Mediaproxy

If xlite is behind NAT or not, the mediaproxy replaces the c= header in
the SDP part with th IP address of the mediaproxy (tks to Java for help
with that)

Now at the asterisk debug side, I guess the c= should also have the
mediaproxy IP address in it, but it has that of the SER server instead,
which is the reason (I guess) that I can leave a message on asterisk,
but not here a pre-recorded prompt, even though the debug shows it as
playing, any pointers as to how to change this.

tks
Iqbal