[Asterisk-Users] Error compiling app_icd

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Wed Feb 9 02:21:03 MST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> I wanted to try out app_icd but...
>
> root at k-tanco:/opt/app_icd> make
>   ===> Compile: /opt/app_icd/app_icd.c (app_icd.o)
> app_icd.c: In function `app_icd__log_events':
> app_icd.c:2104: error: structure has no member named `cid'
> app_icd.c:2104: error: structure has no member named `cid'
> make: *** [app_icd.o] Error 1
> root at k-tanco:/opt/app_icd>
>
> Got it from CVS head yesterday night (CET).
> Machine: Athlon XP / 512MB RAM, SuSE 9.2

Icd applies to the head version of Asterisk. Perhaps you are running
stable 1.0.x? The callerid handling inside Asterisk changed between stable
and head.

There are a few problems that we have seen that are not patched in icd cvs
yet. Dialing a zap channel does not work without a patch, and likewise
with the wrapup time for an agent.

Peter