[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 Problem

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:46:35 MST 2005

> > Has anyone seen this message trying to install an TDM400.. spurious
> > 8259A interrupt: IRQ7
>
> I used to get this message a lot on my computer (before I even heard
> of Asterisk, mind you). When I looked into it and asked people
> questions, I was told that it is a harmless message.

I even get this on production servers (ISP level) that have nothing to
do with Asterisk. Given that IRQ 7 is the parallel port, I would guess
it comes up when the parallel drivers are loaded but there is nothing
plugged in to the port. Completely harmless AFAIK...

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.