[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 Problem

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:38:55 MST 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:16:05 -0600, Eric Rees <EricR at rocketgaming.com> wrote:
> Has anyone seen this message trying to install an TDM400.. spurious
> 8259A interrupt: IRQ7
>
> This error happens after I do a modprobe wctdm and then the system
> hangs.  I am installing this in an Asus motherboard with a VIA P4M266
> chipset.

I used to get this message a lot on my computer (before I even heard
of Asterisk, mind you). When I looked into it and asked people
questions, I was told that it is a harmless message. I don't know if
this is the case with Digium hardware though... It could cause some
issues. Is the card working for you at all?