[Asterisk-Users] Fastagi question

Paul Chan wayofdragon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 23:09:59 MST 2005

Hi All,

  I have a question about Fastagi because I can't get
it to work for some reason.  Everytime I execute the
fastagi command, i get an error:

my extensions.conf:
..
exten => 1000,1,agi(agi://some_ip_address)
..

output from asterisk console:

    -- Executing AGI("Zap/1-1",
"agi://some_ip_address") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script
/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi://some_ip_address
Failed to execute
'/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi://some_ip_address': No
such file or directory

  I executed the JAGIServer on the remote machine to
act as the AGI server.

  Is it a problem with the version of asterisk that I
am using?  Somehow I don't think it is recognizing the
fastagi command or is there something else I need to
do?1

  Thanks for all your help!