[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + ISDN HFC_PCI + Music-on-hold + Soft fax HOWTO

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Feb 8 16:30:22 MST 2005

Thanks for the great howto, makes life a lot easier

Do you know if the florz patch also helps to prevent bristuff from
'dropping' the ISDN line? I have a problem that after a random amount of
time bristuff loses connectivity. At first incoming calls do not work
(they get information tone as if the number doesn't exist) outgoing still
works, and occasionally neither incoming nor outgoing calls will work on
the channel.

The only 'fix' for this is stopping *, unloading the modules, reloading
them and starting * again. Kinda annoying when it happens 2 times a day.

I can confirm that I have had several instances of my Athlon64 box hanging
when unloading the modules. I guess these hangs are not strictly smp
related, maybe just APIC related?

Cheers!
Remco