[Asterisk-Users] More complicated huntgroups / delayed ringing - SOLVED

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 8 16:22:04 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 22:50 +0100, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> Queues are not too bad but lacking an important feature. As far as I
> could figure out, they couldn't just ring without answering.

Hum? I'm running * 1.0.5, and Queue rings without prior answering the
line. Although most queue examples seem to assume you want MOH and
stuff, which of course implies a prior Answer, it isn't actually
necessary. I was specifically concerned about this point, since in
my home setup I receive ISDN calls via chan_capi, and while directing
them into the queue I only want the caller to pay if either a phone
or voicemail picks the call up. Maybe I missed something, as I didn't
follow the entire thread, but Queue ringing without Answer works here.

Regards, Bruno.