[Asterisk-Users] bristuff and audio drop outs (5 sec and longer)

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Feb 8 13:17:02 MST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 10:01 +0100, Peer Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> I now experience a lot of drop outs during a conversation. They last 5
> seconds and more, but eventually the sound comes back (if the other side
> has not hang up).

Can you tell us wether you are using ISDN or VoIP phones, and if you are
using VoIP phones, how the network is configured ? What type of
switches, VLAN settings etc. ?

We see something along these lines sporadically, but we're investigating
toward the network...

--
Florian Overkamp <florian at obsimref.com>