[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sipgate problem...

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Tue Feb 8 04:19:37 MST 2005

Thanks for your reply.  I had tried the register line as you have it
before and it fails.  When I call my UK number from sipgate it's just a
busy signal.  If I remove my SIP-ID as I have in my current configs the
calls go through fine.  Outgoing calls another matter.  It seems to lock
up my router and I can't make calls.

A question about your config.. in your extensions.conf you have in your
incoming section:

exten => 5339504,1,Dial(SIP/6301,10,tr)

Where does the number 5339504 come from?  Sipgate has told me that I
should be putting my SIP-ID there.. but it also fails.

So far Sipgate has proved to be the most problematic provider I've tried
using.. and now they have my money with no refunds and I can't use them.
  Sigh.