[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sipgate problem...

Hecken, Guido guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Tue Feb 8 04:01:36 MST 2005

I saw at least three details in your config, which could result in problems.
Since I'm relative new to asterisk, take my tips with care.

register => XXXXXXX:yyyyyyyy at sipgate.co.uk
should be register => XXXXXXX:yyyyyyyy at sipgate.co.uk/XXXXXXX
fromuse=XXXXXXX
should be fromuser=XXXXXXX
auth=md5 ; I'm not shure if this works..., perhaps disable it in the first
step

Here a small example that works for us:

sip.conf:

[general]