[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice issues

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Feb 7 12:50:54 MST 2005

> I signed up for BV over the weekend. I have set everything up as per
> their howto. I can receive calls to my BV number but cannot make any.
>
> I'm running CVS head 1/30/2005 so assume that the patch is already in my
> code. Am I correct? Is it the patch that's stopping me from making calls?

Probably not. If you are receiving calls (usually the more difficult to
make work), then you are apparently "registering" correctly.

The patch is not needed unless your asterisk box is behind a firewall
or nat box. Regardless, the patch went into cvs head some time ago.
Even if the patch isn't installed, the patch reduces a performance
problem for BV; it does not cause a failure.

Post your relevant extensions.conf entries that are used to direct
calls to BV, and don't forget to include the register statement.