[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel down after upgrade.

Régis MARTIN tornad-asterisk at tornad.net
Mon Feb 7 12:16:34 MST 2005

I tried to upgrade to 1.0.5 for libpri and all asterisk stuff to the last
version. But now, my spans stays in RED Alarm. All seems ok, no error. Just
no more links up

I use a TE405P.

Any idea ?

I think it’s something from the old release that make conflict.

So I tried to get back to previous version but I got the same problem. Not
more SPAN UP

Is there a script or something to uninstall all libpri, zaptel, asterisk
librairy and files to try to get back to a nice config ?

Thanks for your support.

Regis